The property's journey started in 1928 with the first Speedway State Bank. Shortly thereafter in 1930 the ice house was developed on the other side of the property. In 1950 the Speedway Savings & Loan expanded to the entire building. Since the banks expansion the building's interior has been maintained with upmost care to preserve the original style of the 1970 executive bank. All the offices are trimmed in sold wood and solid wood doors. The House is ONLY FOR SALE with the office. Having the option to secure the house along the back side of this property release the stress of parking. The house has been maintained with the same care but they have been more up to date with their improvements.